星期日, 11月 23, 2008

愛玩電腦

不愛玩絨毛玩具的小米,最愛爬上爸比的腿上,
跟著打鍵盤和咬滑鼠。
每次爸比很專心地打電動,小米肯定要在旁邊跳跳跳,
直到爸比抱她上桌才甘心。

我最愛跟爸比一起玩電腦,
因為我體內有「程式設計師魂」。


爸比,你這排程式寫得不整齊,要修改一下。


我跟爸比的氣質越來越像吧。

4 則留言:

tsummerall 提到...

Hello Yi-Yi and Wei Ming! It is nice to see your pictures. Are you happy to be back in Taiwan? How is life? It is VERY cold here now, so I'm sure you don't miss that...

Ellie says "hi!"

Tom

Yiyi Lu 提到...

Hi Tom! What a surprise to see your message! We three are enjoying wonderful life and weather here. My friend who's still in Dartmouth told me it's already 23F there. And I told her, "it's 23 degree in Taiwan, too. 23C, actually." How's Ellie Summerall? Is she having fun in the snow? BTW, I couldn't find your email address. Could you let me know?

tsummerall 提到...

Ellie is great, but there's no snow yet, just cold air! My email address is tsummerall (-at-) gmail.com

tsummerall 提到...

Do you have any friends left here who might want to babysit Ellie for us? We are thinking of taking a trip at Christmas.